Commercial Real Estate Financing for Your Business
When you’re managing a mid- to large-sized company, it’s important to be sure that you have the capital you need to keep business running smoothly so you can continue to focus on your bottom line. When you’re ready to expand your operations and are looking for real estate, you’ll likely need to consider Commercial Real Estate Financing to make that happen. Not all business has the same financing needs, so luckily, there are several options for businesses of all types.
You Have Options
We offer several financing options for all business types, whether you’re looking to make a small or large purchase, investment or owner-occupied commercial property. We offer a wide variety of loans to choose from, so you’ll be sure to find the one that best meets your unique needs.
- Bridge Loans: These loans are a great option and will give your company the working capital you need, with loan amounts up to $100,000,000, variable rates, interest-only amortization and 80 percent loan-to value (LTV) ratio.
- Construction Financing: If you’re looking to finance a construction project, we offer construction financing for permanent structures with loans ranging anywhere from $10,000,000 to over $100,000,000.
- SBA 7a and 504 Loans: If you’re looking to find an owner-occupied property or flagged and non-flagged hotel, we have financing with competitive interest rates and up to 25 year repayment terms.
- Conventional Programs: We have conventional loans for stabilized investment and owner-occupied real estate properties, with financing up to $100,000,000.
- International Financing: If you’re looking to expand your operations overseas, we’re experienced in both the European and Eurasian markets and can offer financing from $50,000,000 to $1,000,000,000.
- HUD and FHA Lending: These loan types are designed for new construction, acquisition or rehabilitation of buildings such as multifamily rental housing, healthcare facilities and hospitals and senior housing, with funding up to $50,000,000.
To get started with Commercial Real Estate Financing, contact us today. We’ll help you decide which loan makes sense for your business needs and tailor a solution that fits.