We Serve Distilleries
There is such a high demand for craft liquor that there can’t be a better time than now to start your own bespoke distillery or grow an existing one. Just like any other business, running such a highly regulated but discerning customer-centered business is not for the faint of heart. There is always a lot to think about, but first and foremost is: What sets you apart and distinguishes your product from the crowd?
Then after appropriate consultations and developing your business plan, you will need financing for a number of things, including:
- Obtaining Distillers’ Permits from state, local and federal agencies
- Acquiring appropriate premises that meet your vision as well as regulatory requirements
- Procuring equipment such as fermenters for brewing and distillation stills for your product
- Buying raw material, employing people and getting started.
An alternate approach is to do some research and buy into a distillery business franchise.
We offer financing solutions, whether you are building from scratch a la carte, buying into a franchise or if you already own an existing and growing business. We work with you to put packages together and finance your needs, such as acquisition of space, construction, expansion and renovation, new product development, equipment lease or purchase. We also have working capital solutions to sustain your operations.
Our Financing Products and Services
We put financing packages together from our diverse financing products to meet your unique needs. For example, we can package start-up financing from any of the following programs:
- Conventional loans
- Bridge loans
- Commercial real estate financing
- Equipment lease or purchase financing
- SBA 7a and SBA 504 programs
- USDA B&I programs; if you set up your bespoke distillery in rural America.
Additionally, and especially for existing distilleries we can help keep you in business by packaging working capital or funding for expansion and growth from the following programs:
- Accounts receivable
- Asset-based lending
- Unsecured line of credit
For example, with good credit and existing cash flow, we can get you approved and funded for an unsecured line of credit of up to $250,000 within 3 days. This quickly puts cash at your disposal to use as needed and when a window of opportunity opens.
Get Started Today
Contact us to learn more about our distillery financing programs. Our team is here to help.